Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Blog Enhancements

If you've noticed over the past month or so, I've started to make some upgrades to the blog. I joined Twitter, so I'll be using that to get quick messages out that don't warrant a blog post. My tweets about Southwest will be displayed on the home page of the blog, but you can also follow me on Twitter. In addition, a couple of pages have been added to the blog. There is a Where is Southwest page and an Upcoming Events page. Pretty soon, I'll be adding more pages highlighting major projects in Southwest, including the SW Waterfront and Waterfront Station.

In a couple of weeks, I'm leaving DC for a 3-week vacation, so during that time, I may do some retweets from time to time, but things will be fairly quiet around here in August.

1 comment:

Adeeb said...

keep it up. I'm a fellow southwester and keep up with your blog all the time.